Broker (Korean: 브로커) is a 2022 South Korean drama film directed and written by Hirokazu Kore-eda starring Song Kang-ho, Bae Doona, Gang Dong-won, and Lee Ji-eun. The film revolves around characters associated with baby boxes, which allow infants to be dropped off anonymously to be cared for by others. The film was selected to compete for the Palme d’Or at the 2022 Cannes Film Festival, where it was screened on 26 May and won Ecumenical Jury Award and the Best Actor Award for Song Kang-ho. It was released on June 8, 2022 in theaters in South Korea.
Broker – Trailer
A baby box is a small space, where parents can leave behind their babies anonymously. Sang-Hyun (Song Kang-Ho) finds new parents for a baby left in a baby box and makes a special deal with them.
- Movie: Broker (working title)
- Revised romanization: Broker
- Hangul: 브로커
- Director: Hirokazu Koreeda
- Writer: Hirokazu Koreeda
- Producer: Lee Eugene, Song Dae-Chan
- Cinematographer: Hong Gyeong-Pyo
- Release Date: June 8, 2022
- Runtime: 129 min.
- Distributor: CJ Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Related: 2037 (Korean) Movie Download Mkv
- Song Kang-ho as Sang-hyeon
- Gang Dong-won as Dong-soo
- Bae Doona as Soo-jin
- Lee Ji-eun as So-young
- Lee Joo-young as Detective Lee
- Park Ji-yong as Woo-sung
- Im Seung-soo as Hae-jin
- Kang Gil-woo as Mr. Lim
- Lee Moo-saeng
- Ryu Kyung-soo as Shin Tae-ho
- Song Sae-byeok as a kindergarten director.
- Kim Seon-young as the wife of the kindergarten director
- Lee Dong-hwi as Song
- Kim Sae-byuk as Song’s wife
- Park Hae-joon as Yoon
- Baek Hyun-jin as Detective Choi
- Kim Ye-eun