If you thought studying in the United States was costly then think again because these universities are going to offer You up to hundred percent tuition waivers So that you can actually study in the United States for free.
Let’s talk about five top universities which are going to be offering you up to 100% of scholarship and this is not limited to doctorate degree students.
It is well known that few universities will cover up to 100% of your tuition and even some part of your living expenses a lot of times in return for graduate assistantship research and teaching assistantship. This isn’t usually the case with undergraduate or master’s students especially when they start, they have to look for on-campus jobs to sustain themselves.
Here is a list of universities that will offer you up to a 100% tuition waiver.
The state of Texas has a scheme that supports international students or out-of-state students. Most Universities in Texas including private universities will offer undergraduate students a tuition scholarship of at least $4000. If you are an undergraduate and you schooled in Texas you are ineligible to apply for the scholarship and it is available to only applicants not originally from Texas. Students who are already from Texas automatically get lower tuition and they are known as in-state students but students from other parts of the country or non-American students usually pay higher tuition fees, so these out-state/international students can get those scholarships to help handle their fees.
New York Institute Of Technology
NY-Tech Offers Scholarship To both graduates and undergraduates based on merit. Students are eligible for the scholarship so you do not need to worry about writing a separate application. The scholarship is given once you have been given admission. If you are an international student living outside the USA you can already know the status of the scholarship before moving to the USA after your admission has been approved.
University of Memphis
Boots graduates and Undergraduates are eligible for the scholarships, nevertheless, there are some eligibility requirements. The University of Memphis is offering 50% tuition waivers, you only get to pay Half of your tuition fee while the University handles the remaining half. Students that continue to maintain a minimum GPA level of 3.0 in subsequent semesters will continue to get a 50% waiver of the tuition fee.
University of New Haven
This university offers both graduates and postgraduates scholarship programs. The scholarship is merit-based and is determined by the applicant’s academic performance. Irrespective of your gender, race location, and nationality you can apply for this scholarship. Students are automatically considered for this scholarship immediately after they apply for admission into the University of New Haven. This university offers several scholarships of different categories, so applicants are advised to apply for the most suitable scholarship. The University of New Haven offers scholarships that can cover up to 75% of your tuition fee leaving you to handle the remaining 25%. Applicants that are granted Provost scholarship will also be paid hourly wages.
University of Michigan (Dearborn)
The University of Michigan at Dearborn (not to be mistaken for the one at Ann Arbor) offers a great scholarship program to its students, the only downside is that only postgraduates are eligible to apply for scholarships in the University of Michigan. This university scholarship has a different waiver percentage but it depends on the college which you are interested in. The non-resident graduate scholarship in its engineering and computer science college requires that the applicant must be an international student and should be taking 500+ level courses. 80% tuition is waived off for non-residential students, while residents get a 40% tuition waiver. All students are eligible and automatic consideration is given immediately they apply for admission into the university.